Ever gotten stuck looking for wig quotes for your social media content calendar or memes? Well, we have too.
Below is a list of 45 wig quotes from which you can choose. Best part? They are absolutely relatable.
1. All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
– Frank Zappa
2. Keep calm and put on a wig.
3. My wigs are ever changing in height, width, color, size. They make me feel happy. Wearing them makes me feel like I can be a different person every day and that is kind of exciting.
4. As long as I can wear a wig I can be any character, and in real life I can be myself.
– Ginnifer Goodwin
5. I don’t want a wig that looks like a wig; I want one that could pass for a weave.
6. I never could get my hair to do what I wanted it to do, so I started wearing the wigs. It all came from a very serious place. I wanted to look a certain way.
7. I can’t tell you what a pleasure it is to just put my hair under a wig cap and slap on a wig that’s already done. It’s dress up for your hair!
8. It was an odd situation. For a century and a half, men got rid of their own hair, which was perfectly comfortable, and instead covered their heads with something foreign and uncomfortable. Very often it was actually their own hair made into a wig. People who couldn’t afford wigs tried to make their hair look like a wig. At Home: A Short History of Private Life
9. As a child, I always chose a false nose and some face paint and a wig for my birthday.
– Ashley Jensen
10. Happiness is a good hair day.
11. Life is too short to have boring hair.
12. If you wear a wig, everybody notices. But if you then dye the wig, people notice the dye.
13. I whip thy wig to and fro.
14. I can’t tell you what a pleasure it is to just put my hair under a wig cap and slap on a wig that’s already done. It’s dress up for your hair!
15. If I’m feeling like a Barbie girl, I’m gonna throw that blonde wig on. It’s just the mood.
16. My mood depends on how good my hair looks.
17. Great hair doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointement.
18. Run like you just stole a drag queen’s hair
19. “Nice Wig. What is it made of?”
“Your mum’s chest hair.”
20. Gorgeous hair is the best revenge
21. National wig out day
22. Sorry, I can’t hear you over the volume of my hair
23. You are never fully dressed without great hair.
24. A wig is a wig is a wig.
– Billy Zane
25. You know, if I tell the press that I like long blonde hair, the next day there will be girls with long hair wigs outside waiting for me.
– Andy La
26. No wigs for me-with my luck I’d sneeze and it would come flying off. Me with a wig would be a disaster waiting to happen.
– Koo Stark
27. Where did all my bobby pins go?
28. When you are rude to your hair stylist and they say “oops”. What they really mean is “I did that on purpose”.
29. I’ve been fortunate. I get to write films. I get to write music in films. I get to play arenas wearing a wig.
– Christopher Guest
30. So many actors wear wigs nowadays. Besides, if someone is hiring me because of how I wear my hair, I don’t want to work with them anyway.
– Maria Bello
31. People actually say Miley mostly because they see Miley mostly on the show. When I have the wig on, they’ll say Hannah, but when I don’t, they’ll say Miley.
– Miley Cyrus
32. I really, really don’t think that, outside of maybe some pink wigs, [that] there’s anything that separates me from every other woman in America.
– Nicki Minaj
33. I don’t want a wig that looks like a wig; I want one that could pass for a weave.
– Nicki Minaj
34. I have so much hair; I have a separate wig closet in my house.
– Sherri Shepherd
35. When I came back from filming the ‘Chandelier’ video, everyone was like, ‘So what’d you wear? What did the room look like? How many chandeliers were there?’ And I was like, ‘Well, I wore a blond wig, a nude leotard, the room was dirty, and there was no chandelier.’
36. I have hair that I audition with, my sitcom hair which is a curly wig. I have my long chic hair that I wear to my son’s school so they know I’m not playing around. I always tell people that my husband gets a different woman every night when I come home from ‘The View.’ Hair makes you feel a certain way, like putting a power suit on.
37. I got 99 problems but my hair isn’t one of them.
38. If wearing a weave is what makes you feel beautiful, if wearing a wig, if wearing your hair pink, blue, that’s what matters, in my opinion.
39. Go to a wig store with your girlfriends, never by yourself. You need someone to say, ‘Girl that looks good!’ You need someone to encourage you to try pieces on. Try to purchase a wig close to your natural hair color as possible, don’t come in with brown hair and try to leave as a redhead unless you are fine with that!
40. I don’t want to be the crazy showbiz family. When I walk into the PTA meetings with my sensible flat shoes and my sensible short wig, I do not look crazy.
41. Don’t fault me for wearing a 20-inch blond wig – it doesn’t mean I want to be a white person.
42. I love to put on a wig, a costume, inhabit a different world and be called something different.
43. I slipped at a bus stop; I went one way and my hair went the other. That was the end of my wig.
44. Whenever I’ve had a wig fall off, I’ve just played it off like I meant it to happen. Just keep a good sense of humor about it.
45. I feel like you can do all the research in the world, but when you start putting that costume on, put your hair in a wig and walk into those sets, that’s where the visceral reaction is. It’s no longer in the head. It’s in the body.