We all know that Big Brother Naija is around the corner. Here are some big brother naija audition questions which you may want to check out, just in case you are going for the big brother naija 2019 auditions.
1. If you happen to be a new addition to a box of crayon, what color would you be and what’s the reason for the color you have decided to go with?
2. Picture yourself in a scenario where as you stepped out of this office after your session with the interviewers, you happen to find a lottery ticket that entitles you to 45 million naira cash prize, what would you do with it?
3. Do you work better when you work alone or you work better when you are with a team of supportive persons?
4. What thoughts crosses your mind when you are alone in a car?
5. What is your favorite evergreen Nigerian song, the reason for your choice and the name of the artiste?
6. What was the last give you last gave to someone and what was the occasion?
7. If you have a superpower that allows you to shapeshift into an animal of choice, what animal would you be and why?
8. Define your personality while you were at the university.
9. What was the last thing you watched on television and what made you watch that particular thing?
10. What was the last thing you have always wanted to say to your boss at your previous job?
11. What is that one thing other than your salary and other cash bonuses that have kept you motivated and inspired to put in your best at your place of work?
12. What is the funniest relatable incident that has happened to you of recent?
13. What do you aspire to be when you grow into a more matured person?
14. Which two establishments do you know the most people at and why those two?
15. If this audition does not go as planned, what backup plan do you have in place?
16. What’s the inspiration behind your application to Big brother Nigeria?
17. What are you generally known for in your place of work and within your circle of friends?
18. What project do you get involved in during your free time?
19. What is the most interesting thing about you that can’t be figured out from your resume?
20. How would you rate your memory when it comes to remembering things as at when needed?
21. Proffer the solution to a social ill of choice and explain your chosen solution.
22. Name three consecutive days with the exception of Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
23. How would you describe the color “yellow” to a blind shopper in a mall?
24. You have just been given an elephant as the last gift from a dying loved one, you can’t give it away to another person nor sell it, what would you do with the elephant?
25. How would you persuade someone to do something they don’t want to do?