Internet dating is a great way to meet other people almost anywhere in the world. It’s a great way to find like-minded people and friends, and might also lead you to find that special one.
You can find all kinds of different individuals, whether you’re looking for friendship or something more. However, the Internet dating world has its own unique challenges. For example, your potential dates will mostly judge you by the way you present yourself, and especially by your username and bio, which you will never see.
What is a good bumble bio?
A good bumble bio helps you to send off the right signals. It’s not just about being clever or witty – it is also about being interesting. Here are some creative bios that should attract matches both for friendship and relationships:
21 Good Bumble Bios For Women
You need a good and catchy bio. One that is catchy and can be a good conversation starter.
To help you on this task we have gathered some of the best examples of Bumble bios for women. Check them out, they just might work for you too.
1. Pizza-lover looking for someone to share a slice with;
2. Aspiring mermaid looking for a date with a merman;
3. Hopeless romantic ready to meet her Romeo;
4. Will travel for food and laughter;
5. I’m a night owl who enjoys exploring good restaurants, good wine and the occasional dirty martini;
6. I’m a bookworm who loves to travel and spend time with my friends;
7. Fake news fact-checker, cat lady and nerd in training;
9. Love a good laugh! Can hold my own on a debate even on a topic I know nothing about;
10. Living my best life one day at a time;
11. My goals in life are simple: Travel, laugh, love and enjoy the little things.
12. Nothing beats a good concert or exploring different cities (including my own) at random;
13. Give me coffee, cocktails or books any day of the week;
14. Coffee addict looking for someone to share it with;
15. Let’s grab a drink and talk about our favourite dystopian societies;
Best funny bumble bios
16. Sarcasm, Star Wars, Netflix — three of my favourite things;
17. I like to play beach volleyball with my cat because it’s embarrassing how often she beats me;
18. This is me on a good hair day. Want to see the other 364?
19. I work hard, I play hard, and then I take a nap. Because the struggle is real;
20. Books are my boyfriends;
21. I’m just a nerd looking for my Nerd-vana.
Read Also: What You Deserve in a Relationship
Peace Nero is a writer and blogger who loves to explore different topics of self-development. She shares her personal experiences in order to help people discover their true purpose in life.