Education is important for women especially in today’s world. Women have a right to an education but still, many women around the world do not have access to an education.
In some parts of Africa, many women do not finish school because they are forced into early marriage thereby shifting their focus to household, care-giving and child-rearing.
These quotes are for women who are struggling to get an education. You need some source of inspiration? Keep reading!
- We educate women because it is smart. We educate women because it changes the world. – Drew Faust
- The content of a book holds the power of education and it is with this power that we can shape our future and change lives. – Malala Yousafzai
- Education is everything- education is your power, education is your way in life for whatever you want to do. – Anonymous
- The highest result of education is tolerance.- Helen Keller
- Time spent for temporary happiness like movie or outing or weekend on a beach is all synthetic; with shelf life of a day or two. Work for your bigger dreams that should last for whole life. Then movie and beach would seem more interesting, realising that you have done something. – Anonymous
- Young women who want an education will not be stopped. – Freida Pinto
- Women share this planet 50/50 and they are underrepresented—their potential astonishingly untapped. – Emma Watson
- The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all. – Aung San Suu Kyi
- “I know no better weapon in life to fight injustice than education.” –Tererai Trent, keynote speaker at the UN Global Compact Leaders Summit and adjunct professor in Monitoring & Evaluation in Global Health at Drexel University
- If you educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman, you educate a nation. – African Proverb