Becoming perfect or at least being a near perfect makeup artist requires lots of practice. Well, not just for makeup artists but for people who do their own make up. Practicing would mean learning from people who already have a good knowledge of makeup. How much do you know about makeup? Do you know that your makeup can greatly improve by following beauty bloggers in Nigeria? Here are 10 Nigerian beauty bloggers you should follow, to keep yourself in check.
- JACKIE AINA: Makeup and beauty guru previously known as MakeupGameOnPoint and LilPumpkinPie05 is a licensed cosmetologist. She began pursuing makeup art as a profession in her young adult years, beginning to take makeup seriously in 2009. She worked for MAC and Bobbi Brown cosmetics and freelanced as a makeup artist for five years. Her Youtube channel has more than 2.3 million subscribers.
- THATIGBOCHICK: She is Dimma Umeh, a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger living in Nigeria. Her blog will give you an insight into her life as a Nigerian but most importantly it is a way for her to share some of my favourite things, beauty tips, travel and lifestyle. She is mostly known for makeup.
- JENNIFER OLALEYE: Jennifer OlaÃ© is your specialist Make-up artist for Weddings and special occasions. She also has make up tutorials that are very useful.
- STELLA’S ADDICTION: Stella’s Addiction is a professional Makeup Artist, Brow Specialist and beautician. Stella is also the official distributor of Magnolia Makeup in Nigeria.
- JENNIE JENKINSÂ OFÂ BEAUTY BY JJ: Jennie Jenkins is a makeup artist, vlogger and popular Youtuber with more than 600 videos where she shows makeup looks/tutorials, beauty and fashion.
- RONKE RAJI: Ronke is a Nigerian DMV based Beauty/ Lifestyle Influencer & Makeup enthusiast who honestly just loves having fun. She believes in trying to be different, hence why she created my Inspiratorials (Makeup and Inspiration hybrids) .
- UWANI ALIYU: Uwani Aliyu is a makeup artist who loves fashion and art in general. she is also an entrepreneur. She posts procedures of different make up tutorials on her page.
- STEPHANIE ANI: Stephanie Ani is a Makeup Artist and Beauty Blogger whose makeup expertise has made her a fast favourite among celebrities and elite in Nigeria.
SHIRLE B ENIANG: Shirleyâ€™s Wardrobe was born when she decided that I wanted to write about my love for fashion and beauty, and express her passions through creating aesthetically pleasing photography. she started herÂ Youtube channelÂ as a video equivalent around the same time, and she has been posting fashion, beauty and lifestyle content, reaching an audience of 1m+ across all platforms.
- PATRICIA BRIGHT:Â Patricia Bright the 31-year-old Youtube star has over two million subscribers, and as she continues to release original and honest videos.