Bead Making is a craft which has become quite common. It is now the norm to see at least one person who can bead in a family. However, what differentiates the wheat from the chaff. Simple! Quality! Not every bead maker can turn out quality designs and this is what makes the best stand out from the crowd. Here is a list of top 5 bead makers in Lagos you want to pick from when next you have an engagement in mind.
Top 5 Bead Makers In Lagos
- Bimbeads Concept: Bimbeads is owned by Mrs Bimbo Balogun. She was once interviewed by the BBC as the woman who made one necklace and never looked back. Her website is bimbeads.com Her office address is Rasul House opposite MAN House, 96, Awolowo Way Ikeja. She can be reached via email@example.com
- MJ. Beads: MJ. Beads is owned by Mrs Maryjane Nkeonyenwe. Launched in 2008, it is located on Martins Street Lagos Island at Fada Plaza. MJ. Beads also provides different accessories for different classes, occasions, people and tribes. The brand also trains upcoming bead designers. The bridal accessories and beads for different occasions are also part of the activities of MJ. Beads.
- Oge Beads And Craft: Oge beads are into all kinds of beads. They string traditional beads for events, weddings, engagements, birthdays etc. They can be found at OGE’S PLACE, Majeck 2nd Gate, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
- Ceeda Beads: Located at 25, jimoh, Agboju, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos, they make unique handcrafted designs which are also quite affordable.
- Grace Beads: Grace beads offers you hand crafted exquisite bead jewellery and accessories designed and produced to spice up your attire. They are located at 10, oke street, 1st Pedro, Gbagada, Shomolu, Lagos.
The above are some of the best bead makers in Lagos. Do you know any other bead maker in Lagos? Let us know in the comment section.