Friends Who Talk About Money Podcast is looking to feature women from diverse backgrounds who are comfortable speaking about their finances.
In the upcoming episode of this new podcast, the women featured would be talking about how they made the big switch and decided to start their own businesses. It would also feature women who switched careers at some point in their lives.
On the podcast, these women would be talking about the challenges they faced, and how they conquered those challenges. The women would be paid $300 for the episode.
About Friends Who Talk About Money Podcast
Friends Who Talk About Money is a podcast with the mission to celebrate open conversations about money. Each episode, friends, relatives and couples will be brought together to discuss an element of their relationship that they might otherwise avoid – money.
Discussions will revolve around participants’ goals, challenges, habits and history. What’s the financial elephant in the room and how can it be addressed? A host will guide participants through a candid conversation about their unique financial situation. The conversations will be broken down with an expert who can offer a professional perspective and advice to help listeners navigate similar financial conversations in their own lives.
Episodes being cast for:
- #1 – Parent and adult child to discuss money
- #2 – Friends who started their career together but have since taken different paths
- #3 – Family with adult children who share subscription services
- #4 – Siblings or adult child and parent talking about aging parents’ finances
- #5 – Couple dealing with career change or shift in breadwinner roles
- #6 – Couple from different financial backgrounds
- # 7 – Longtime friends discuss retirement planning
- # 8 – Friends or a couple dealing with family planning