Do you feel unvalued, unworthy or even like a failure? There are times in life when we all do. It can be easy to dwell on the negative thoughts and feelings which hold us back from believing in ourselves.
I have compiled this list of 50 affirmations to help boost your self-worth so that you can overcome the barriers holding you back.
1. I am loved, supported and cared for.
2. I am valuable.
3. I can achieve anything if I put my mind to it.
4. My thoughts create my future.
5. An attitude of gratitude brings more abundance into my life.
6. Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better.
7. I love and approve of myself.
8. I am a magnet for success and wealth.
9. I attract loving relationships into my life.
10. My past is just that, the past.
11. Today I choose to be happy.
12. Life loves me.
13. The bigger the risk, the better the reward.
14. There are no limits.
15. I am in control of my life.
16. Anything is possible when I set my mind to it.
17. Everything I do today will be great!
18. I love myself unconditionally, just as I am.
19. Every day in every way, all the good in my life gets better and better.
20. I deserve the best.
21. I am a worthwhile person.
22. My mind is calm, my heart is open and my body is strong.
23. I am open to receiving all the good that life has to offer
24. My inner being is pure love and joy at this moment in time.
25. I am one with the purpose of my life.
26. Everything is working out for me.
27. This day is filled with love and laughter for me and all those around me.
28. I deserve to be happy and fulfilled.
29 All nature loves me, the world is alive with my presence.
30. I make a difference in this world.
31. I deserve the best life has to offer me.
32. Positive, loving people are drawn into my world.
33. I am grateful for all that I have in my life now.
34. I release anger and resentment towards past events.
35. My heart is open to love and passion.
36. I have unlimited potential.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. Every day I am getting better and better.
39. All is well in my world right now.
40. Every day, all the good things in my life multiply.
41. All my relationships are based on love and respect.
42. I am safe, secure and loved.
43. I love making new friends.
44. My potential is limitless.
45. I release fear and embrace all that life has to offer me.
46. I am at peace with myself and the world.
47. Life supports me in every way possible.
48. When the time is right, everything I need will come to me.
49. All the power and knowledge I need is within me.
50. Right now, at this moment, I choose happiness and joy!
When you start repeating these affirmations on a daily basis, it won’t be long before you start believing them and feeling better about yourself. For maximum effect, try not to just read them, but say them out loud – you can even write them down if you prefer.
Once they are committed to memory, start repeating these affirmations as often as possible. When doubts arise, remember this affirmation list and repeat one of the affirmations until the doubt has gone.
Peace Nero is a writer and blogger who loves to explore different topics of self-development. She shares her personal experiences in order to help people discover their true purpose in life.