International Women’s Day, March 8th, is a global day celebrating the achievements of women. It is a day when we reflect on how far we have come, but also how far we have to go. The theme for IWD 2022 is Break the Bias. Here are 25 quotes and affirmations to help us build our confidence and work together to break the bias and achieve gender equality.
1. We are strong and capable.
2. We are powerful and deserve to be heard.
3. Women have the power to change the world.
4. Women are leaders, innovators, and creators.
5. Women are advocates for peace and justice.
6. Every woman is unique and valuable.
7. Women are change-makers and agents of progress.
8. Women’s rights are human rights.
9. Women are strong and capable.
10. Women’s strength is limitless.
11. We are valuable members of society and our contributions matter.
12. Every woman has something to offer.
13. Women have the ability to make a difference.
14. Women bring richness and diversity to the world.
15. We must all work together to end discrimination and violence against women.
16. Women are a force for positive change in the world.
17. We must celebrate the power and progress of women.
18. Women are strong and resilient.
19. Women are capable of anything.
20. Women are leaders in their communities and in the world.
21. We must celebrate the power and progress of women.
22. Women make our communities stronger and more vibrant.
23. Women are essential to the success of our societies.
24. Discrimination against women is a human rights issue.
25. Women’s empowerment is key to creating a better world.
Happy International Women’s Day! Let’s celebrate the power and progress of women around the world! Together, we can work to end discrimination and violence against women and create a better world for all. Together, we can Break the Bias.
Blessing Iyamadiken loves the art of storytelling and enjoys creating all types of content from news to entertainment. She is also a feminist and very passionate about Gender Equality. In her spare time, she loves to read or binge on Netflix.