Fellowship is a leadership, employability, innovation and entrepreneurship programme for the best and brightest female students in engineering, technology and the built environment to find solutions to global challenges. WomEng Fellows are equipped with critical skills for the future of work and skills to start up their own business.
A key component of Fellowship is the Innovation Challenge. It allows Fellows to accelerate their next generation ideas towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), more commonly known as “The Global Goals” – 17 Goals to be achieved by 2030. WomEng Fellows are challenged to come up with engineering and technology business ideas that will contribute to the realisation of one or more of the Global Goals.
- Exclusive access to WomEng developed resources for leadership, employability and innovation skills.
- Develop a business idea that can be scaled through incubation.
- Access to mentorship opportunities.
- Grow your professional network.
- Applications are open to female engineering, technology and built environment students currently studying full-time at a South African University or University of Technology.
- Applicants must be in their second last to final year of undergraduate studies or full-time postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must commit to attending the full programme from 03 – 06 July 2019 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Ex-Fellows are not eligible to apply.
DEADLINE: May 19 2019
To apply and for more information visit here