McKinsey invites female students (graduating no later than in 2020) and professionals with fewer than 8 years of experience based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join for the Next Generation Women Leaders event.
They passionately believe in developing outstanding female leaders. They do so every day, internally and with the clients.
Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held May 24-26 in a chateau outside of Paris.
The Next Generation Women Leaders event is an exclusive three-day workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem-solving approach, which can be used to address challenges they may encounter in life.
Lastly, as attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
Apply if you:
- want to be inspired to make a difference
- are looking for an opportunity to connect with other students and professionals
- want to learn more about the work we do at McKinsey and what being a consultant really means
- enjoy working in a team setting
- want to grow via training and feedback
- Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey.
- Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris.
- currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2020
- a professional with fewer than eight years of work experience
Your office preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards
- Italy, Russia, Switzerland require university transcripts
- For other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your resume
Eligible Regions: Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as they do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)