She Leads Africa is accepting applications for its 2019 accelerator programme. The She Leads Africa Accelerator program is a 4-month entrepreneurship development program to support early-stage female entrepreneurs who are building scalable businesses in Nigeria.
Typically She Leads Africa holds the residency program every year in Lagos, but this year, they are going digital!
Well, because it’s 2019 and gifted minds don’t only exist in Lagos.
This means that whether you are in Kano, PH, Enugu or wherever, you’ll be able to participate in the online workshops and Demo Day!
How Does It Work?
- Prepare and submit a top-notch before the deadline;
- Attend a one-week in person bootcamp, meet other participants, and receive training from the SLA team;
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top experts every month for the next three months;
- Spend the next weeks implementing all that has been learnt from the masterclass, attend weekly mentorship and group sessions with a trainer from your city to share wins and receive guidance;
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to the entire SLA community;
- Top 3 entrepreneurs walk away with cash money for their business, while everyone leaves with intensive support and introductions to those who can support their business.
Do You Qualify For The She Leads Africa 2019 Accelerator?
The requirements for the She Leads Africa 2019 Accelerator include:
- Businesses based in Nigeria;
- Businesses less than 3 years old;
- Businesses that have launched and are not in the idea stage;
- Businesses with at least one woman as a shareholder between the ages of 18-35;
- Businesses that have not raised more than $50,000 in external funding.
Applications are being accepted for all women-led businesses, so what are you waiting for?!
Application deadline is 2nd June 2019, 11:59 WAT
Read more about the She Leads Africa 2019 Accelerator here.
Click here to start your applications.
Semi finalists will be notified of their status by July 30, 2019.