Here is a list of 10 lifestyle magazines in India which you should totally follow. This list cuts across all spheres from fashion magazines, to luxury lifestyle magazines, to magazine which features articles on women related topics.
Lifestyle magazines are usually magazines which cut across trends, general pop culture, women, men, fashion and luxury. Other lifestyle magazines cover topics on tourism, travel, leisure and health & fitness and decorating.
- Femina: Femina is primarily a women’s magazine published fortnightly. It features articles on relationships, beauty and fashion, travel, cuisine, and health and fitness. It also features articles on celebrities and cultural facets of Indian women. It was first published in July 1959.
- New Woman: This magazine was launched in 1996. New Woman magazine covers topics on beauty, fashion, fitness, health, finance, career, self help, legal matters etc. With a youth centered language, it focuses on in-depth articles, stunning photo features, fashion and beauty spreads, fiction, and highly inspirational interviews.
- Today’s Traveller: This is a monthly llifestyle magazine in India which was first published in 1997. It features articles on luxury locations, travel, and hospitality.
- Woman’s Era: This is a fornightly lifestyle magazine published in India which focuses on mainly women. It features fashion, cookery, poems, movie and book review, health, beauty, travel and technology. It is the second most popular women’s magazine after Femina. It was first published in 1973.
- Women’s Health: This magazine publishes guides to fitness, sex, health, wellbeing and weight loss. It was founded in 2005 and 10 issues per year are usually released.
- Filmfare: This is a bi-weekly magazine, which publishes content around Indian cinema known as Bollywood. It was first published in 1952. It is written in two languages, Hindi and English.
- Marie Claire: This is an international monthly magazine with a publication in India which is centered around fashion, style, hairstyles, beauty, women’s issues, careers, health, and relationships.
- Grazia India: This is the Indian edition of the Italian women’s fashion and celebrity gossip magazine called Grazia. It was first published in 2008.
- Harper’s Bazaar India: This is an international lifestyle magazine with a publication in India that celebrates the best in luxury, design and style. Its content is centered around fashion and personal style.
- Better Interiors:This is a magazine with a focus on creating elegant spaces and redefining your interior decoration. It was first published in 2005.
Do you know any other lifestyle magazines in India? Let u know about them in the comment section.